1. ”LeatherFace 2” was recorded in 3 bedrooms. My girlfriends, AC3 Beats’s and mine.
2. I would rather record at home than a real studio.
3. My girlfriend made me remove a line from a song on my album because she felt it was disrespectful to her.
4. I delayed turning in my album so that I could get Sahtyre’s verse.
5. I recorded ”Lost Recordings” in less than 24 hours.
6. I did the ”Lost Recordings” cover myself on my iPhone
7. Me and King Gordy did “In The Dark” because a fan asked us too.
8. Bizarre noticed me on Instagram and that’s how we did “Really”
9. I went to Futuristic’s house to record “How it Go”
10. None of my features are paid for.
11. None of my songs were written sober.
12. I’ve never done any drugs in my life unless they we prescribed by a doctor. (weed ain’t a drug)
13. I fucked up my hair cut and kept it that way for the theme of my album.
14. The opening statement on “Black Jack” is a true story.
15. Suburbia is the Inland Empire the way I see it.
16. I’m from Fontana, Compton, Long Beach & Norwalk CA.
15. I’ve never lived in one location of California for more than 7 years.
16. When people ask me where I’m from, I just say Southern California because it’s too much to explain
17. I am not a “gangster” I talk about what I grew up around and it gives off the impression that I am.
18. Me and Twisted Insane each spit 32 bars on “A Night Out”
19. 4 of my friends died while I was working on my album.
20. I hate crying.
21. I use arguments with my girl for inspiration.
22. I give Chuuwee more input on records that are on my album because I like the way he writes hooks.
23. I watched horror flicks and the I.D Channel to get in the right mood to write ”LeatherFace 2”
24. I wrote “A Night Out” the night after my cousin Weebe was killed.
25. I had no intentions on doing ”LeatherFace 2” until a fan tweeted that he wanted it, so I delivered.