1. I was at least 10 tracks deep before I came up with the album title ‘Life In The Flesh’.
2. The third verse on ‘Cold World’ was a late addition to the album.
3. One day I was driving, singing along to ‘Crowded’ and it made me cry but thankfully that’s how I discovered the harmonies to the 2nd and 3rd chorus.
4. The pitched down voice speaking on ‘Lift Off’ is my boy Rexx.
5. I still needed to write a second for ‘Crowded’ when I randomly spotted a old lyric book in the studio, I’m talking one I hadn’t used in at least 3-4 years, I jokingly picked it up and said to Talos “my second verse is in here” after flicking through a couple pages I found what is now Crowded’s second verse.
6. The 1st drafts to ‘The Screen’, ‘Fresh Air’, ‘Crowded’, ‘Back To School’, ‘Rude Bwoi’ and ‘If I Die’ were all recorded in my bedroom at my mum’s house because I had no studio to work in.
7. I used to get embarrassed while recording vocals at my Mum’s because I knew the neighbours and my Dad could hear lol.
8. The second verse to ‘Free Up’ was also a late addition to the album.
9. I produced the second half of ‘Sirens’.
10. There were at least 3 tracks that didn’t make it on to the final album.
11. I wrote, recorded and arranged every track on the album.
12. Singer/songwriter Oscar Jerome played the guitar on ‘Crowded’. (Check out his stuff)
13. Sophie Faith has made the cut on every album I’ve done so far including this with her vocals on ‘If I Die’.
14. I technically stole Gabriella Vixon’s vocal used on ‘Fresh Air’. She posted a video on Instagram of her recording some adlibs to a track she was making. I noticed that she was singing in the same key as my track ‘Fresh Air’ so cheekily recorded it in and chopped it up. (I did tell her before the record came out and she was happy with what I’d done with her vocal).
15. Jerome Thomas also sings on ‘Fresh Air’ (This vocal was not stolen lol).
16. I wrote the 3rd verse to ‘If I Die’ whilst driving, this was another late addition to the album.
17. ‘Free up’, ‘Sirens’, ‘Rude Bwoi’, ‘The Screen’ and ‘Back To School’ where all recorded No Pen, No Pad Flow aka Off The Top.
18. Majority of the tracks were written and recorded two years before the album actually came out and some of the late addition verses were to bring the album back up to speed with my current life.
19. The artwork for the cover and the gatefold were designed buy a Dutch artist named Snap Willum. He draws all of his work entirely on Snapchat.
20. Triston Isaiah did the additional vocals on ‘Guerillas’ he is also my cousin. “Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah!”.
21. Not long before the release of the album my son was born. Two of the late addition verses touch on this, the one on ‘ Cold World’ and on ‘If I Die’.
22. There is a merchandise range to go along with the album available from high-focus.com
23. There are no listed features on the album.
24. My friend and long term collaborate Talos produced every track except ‘Lift Off’.
25. I love this album.